Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life Without My Soccer Ball

Today as I wake up the first thing I remember is that me and my friends have arranged to play soccer together at the park. So as I call all my friends to see if we are still playing they all said yes but the only problem was that none of us had a soccer ball so we all decided to pitch in for a ball from the corner around the store. As we all met up at the store and gathered our money I walked in and asked for a soccer ball but the man said that they did not have any more soccer balls! As I wondered why I remembered that I saw a commercial on TV right before I fell asleep saying that there is no more oil in the world! As me and my friends all screamed in horror because now soccer will become extinct.

2 comments:

  1. Your story is clear and stays in character as it talks about what it would be for you if you did not have your soccer ball. You describe how you would react if you found out that there wasnt anymore soccer balls being made because of the oil shortage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that you are doing good, staying on track stating the point, you are staying in character, and good explanation that soccer will be extint with out oil.

    ReplyDelete