Friday, April 30, 2010

Food Shortage !

I was really amazed to find out that we are at a greater food shortage than ever! This activity really did surprise me because I actually believed that California packed all the food but what turned out was that we get our food and food products from outside the country. Well my thoughts and reaction about this was shocked and amazed of how much oil we need to have to transport the food to California. So now my favorite food “Bagels” so soft, yummy, and warm are not going to be transported here to any local stores around my house because of the fact that it cost so much oil for it to arrive here, the distance is 1,739 miles away from California. I am really sad because I made bagels a part of me (: every morning I would heat up the bread; which smelled so good and then added the Philadelphia cream , with a side of milk, which will I finally eat and satisfy my stomach. I just can’t believe what is happening! >:O

No comments:

Post a Comment