Monday, April 26, 2010

Supply and Demand

What demand is to me is how people decide what to buy, what are they willing to buy, and what are they able to buy. Now what supply is to me is how much of the goods to sell, and at what price. Something that i really found very interesting in the oil quiz was that there was a questioned that said if there was an oil shortage that the richest countries will get a good supply of oil, so from there the wealthiest people will expected to get a share. but what really fascinated me about this question was that it was not true. it really shocked me! i would believe that the wealthiest people from the country to get a share from the oil but it turned out that they wont get a drop of oil. also another thing that really surprised me about the quiz was that i got 3 right and 9 wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment