Friday, May 21, 2010

Lets Recycle


I learned from the oil crisis is that it can impact us all very, very harshly. I also found out that an oil crisis does not just harm our community is affects the whole world! Its not just a simple mistake that you can make disappear and/or clean in a yippy, it takes time; to clean the polluted water, some animals already affected by the polluted water, and it takes a lot of money.A personal way to start making changes and not deplete our oil is by recycling. I believe by making a video of how this really affects the whole world, people will start to get the picture; and will recycle. I would most definitely resist going back into my old habits because this oil is really depleting and we need more of it, to live a normal life; as to drive, have clothes, and for needs. A way how I would start to help the world is by recycling. <3:D

No comments:

Post a Comment