Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Spill

As a member of President Obama’s Administration I really suggest that we keep on moving forward with Obama’s plan and keep doing offshore drilling. I say this because this is just a minor or big set back, but just because of this incident does not mean we just have to give up with trying to find oil for ourselves, so we can stop being so dependent on foreign oil! I am really scared though because I believe the money to clean up the oil spill is going to come out of my check. L Environmental wise this is going to affect the whole world because the water is 70 percent of the earth. Plus with fish dying they might go instinct and with no fish on the earth fisherman will have nothing to fish so they will have no work and no money, which will just make the percent of unemployment greater.

No comments:

Post a Comment