Tuesday, May 11, 2010

And Its Berly Been 17 Weeks


Wow! I just can’t believe what is happening! This really feels like if this is going to be the end of the world, and its barley been 17 weeks without oil. Businesses have already close down, which means that a lot of people just lost there jobs, which I say is just making it worse here to live under. What I find really interesting and amazing is that all this craziness is happening because of the oil shortage. This is simply ridiculous because I actually saw a store get robbed for all it had. Everything is just in chaos and I don’t know what to do. Everyday now I walk because I can’t use my car. ): It’s really scary because everyone is just thieving and I can’t trust anyone with anything. It getting harder and harder to live like this but we all have to adapt, but it is just hard to bare. As I walked, trying to look for a store that hasn’t yet been closed down; I saw a man and it just scared the my life has changed for ever I saw a man on the floor with blood all over his body I did not want to believe my eyes but I could not deny it, the man was dead laying down on the floor without clothes on. >--->-o People are becoming like animals and just because of oil! I guess this really shows how we are very depended on the oil, we made this made oil be a need in our part of our lives. It is unbelievable! And at this rate I don’t know what can happen tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment